Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Is this... Momentum?

This tumblr thing was a really good idea! I'm finding an unexpected sense of satisfaction in scrolling down the sidebar and seeing all the yummy and mostly sensible things I've eaten recently. Today's sprouts are particularly attractive, if I do say so myself.

Back to work tomorrow, which presents a more complicated set of challenges, especially as we get busier. Tomorrow should be a relatively simple day, only lunch break with which to contend, and packing fruit for snacks will help out, but Thursday promises to be a danger zone of long workday and no way to heat up food in the new building yet. (I'm not above visiting my old theater to use the microwave... They like me and I still have keys.) I expect to be there 9 am to 12 am, which means at least one meal is likely to be eaten out. I'll have to remember to photograph it and try to make the least destructive choices. (No cheesesteaks!)

We start tech next week, Tuesday - on my birthday, not that anyone's counting - in a building that is not yet complete. Tech is a challenge to healthy living every time, and many are the good runs of eating well that I have totally blown on a tech week, but I expect it to be more so than usual this time, as we will be trying to get everything done at the same time. Too busy to eat presents problems of its own! Of course, at least I don't have to worry about birthday cake!

No comments: