Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Help me Manny Being Manny. You're my only hope!

I was going to weigh in on all the Manny kerfuffle over the past few days, but honestly, my imaginary friend Jere pretty much covered it over at his blog in, "Red Sox Fan meets Voyce O'Reisen".

It's a funny read, even if you don't really care about Manny and his relationship with the Red Sox.

Speaking of Jere, I've just had the pleasure of reading a review copy of his soon-to-be-released novel, "Dirty Water: A Red Sox Mystery", co-written with his mum, and I'll be posting a proper review soon. If you want to take my word for it though, go ahead and pre-order it. It's due out September 1, which is sort of a bummer, as it would be a perfect read for that last weekend of summer.

Tip of the hat to Ish for the exceptionally dorky title. Love. Much love.

1 comment:

Jere said...

Hey, Sarah "The" Gates. Glad you liked my book. We just got "real" copies! It's finally coming out!