Tuesday, March 15, 2011

#besttwitterconvoever

I like mocking hashtags as much as the next person. (Though probably not as much as Pluta, who says things like "Oh hi, hashtag. Why so sad? #youwerereallymeantomeyesterday -I was real lyme ant om eyes terd, ay? #youreadick", but, you know, like a normal hashtag mocking person.)

That said, this conversation justified my generally lackluster twitter existence. Irritatingly, the "show conversation" option is set to most recent, so it will make more sense top to bottom:


For the record, no, I do not recall when the drunkest I ever saw him* was. Sorry. Maybe next time he comes to town we can rectify that situation. The front runners right now are the night he ended up wearing someone else's boxers and the night he puked on my couch, but there are so many options...

*He's actually a really great person and not the drunk this blog would lead you to believe, but don't tell him I said so, I'll call you a liar.

1 comment:

Trackella said...

I'm honored, truly honored, to be a part of your #besttwitterconvoever! I'd like to thank the academy...