Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mmm... iced voting. er... voting cream... um...

If you live in the US, don't forget to vote next Tuesday (or earlier), even those of you who got this flier from some troublemakers in Hampton Roads. (I cannot TELL you how much it irks me to have to link to the stupid Pilot instead of dad's paper, but I assume this was predominantly a southside episode.)

Voter fraud aside and regardless of your feelings about the health of our republic (or, for that matter, the health of ice cream), it's hard to say no to a free scoop of ice cream, no?

I just ran across this, and now I need to figure out where the nearest Ben & Jerry's is! I don't think they have a store closer than Rockefeller Center, and since we're having a party that night (you are coming, right?) that may not work, but I'm going to check. Details here. (And store locator.) I'm Sarah Gates and I approved this ice cream!

No comments: